Vroom vroom...roadtrip!
Good times in Kingston this past weekend...despite coming back more tired than before I went up, it was definitely enough to keep me tied over for a few more weeks of not-going-home. Twas splendiferous being able to see certain people again, just hanging out and catching up until 4 in the morning, not to mention trying some pretty h-a-w-t sugar-sprinkled french fries, mmm. Fun and games aside, it's time to get some serious work done with two officials weeks of school left. Pedal to the metal for the homestretch, and 6th floor here I come!
Good times in Kingston this past weekend...despite coming back more tired than before I went up, it was definitely enough to keep me tied over for a few more weeks of not-going-home. Twas splendiferous being able to see certain people again, just hanging out and catching up until 4 in the morning, not to mention trying some pretty h-a-w-t sugar-sprinkled french fries, mmm. Fun and games aside, it's time to get some serious work done with two officials weeks of school left. Pedal to the metal for the homestretch, and 6th floor here I come!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home