New year, new term, new job, new list.
During the slower times this past December when there was no end in sight to studying, I came up with a list of things that I want to accomplish these next 4 months. Perhaps by sharing some of them publicly there will be more motivation and/or pressure for me to actually do them. And so without further ado, valid between Jan 4th and April 29th of 2005, I present to you...The List:
During the slower times this past December when there was no end in sight to studying, I came up with a list of things that I want to accomplish these next 4 months. Perhaps by sharing some of them publicly there will be more motivation and/or pressure for me to actually do them. And so without further ado, valid between Jan 4th and April 29th of 2005, I present to you...The List:
- read a Chinese newspaper article a day
- play badminton or swim weekly with my sister
- attend MCBC's Joy fellowship regularly
- read a whole slew of books, including the Chronicles of Narnia (or according to some insane housemate, the Chronics of Nernia)
- downsize my vintage dress collection via eBay
- help out at a soup kitchen
- utilize the treadmill at least 3 times a week
- meet up with a high school friend once a week
- learn the guitar
- hang out with other working LCCFers
- eat: KBBQ, sushi, gelato, Spring Rolls (the restaurant)
- go: skating, tobogganing, skiing or snowboarding
- visit: Vaughan Mills, Reservoir Lounge, each other's home churches
- get to know someone at work well enough to keep in touch with them after the term is over
- come up with better names for lists


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home