So it seems that I've been tagged. And seeing as how I haven't -really- updated in awhile, I shall now entertain the 3 people who check this blog on a regular basis. If you know these already then you probably know me well enough : )
5 random facts about myself; I...
...can read Chinese, at least well enough to (slowly) get through a newspaper article.
...am a news junkie. Regular perusals: Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, CNN, Seattle PI, BBC, Nature, National Geographic, & Google News. A normal work day = 1 cycle; a slow work day = wash, rinse, and repeat.
...am generally uncomfortable with toes. Mainly b/c my own are kind of gimpy. Let's move on.
...really do think of the kids in Ethiopia when food is being wasted.
...enjoy British humour, accent, and actors (Colin Firth, teehee.)
Now I tag Han, Cfu, Nev, Kev, and Trace.
It's past 11 and sleep beckons, stay out of trouble cool cats!
5 random facts about myself; I...
...can read Chinese, at least well enough to (slowly) get through a newspaper article.
...am a news junkie. Regular perusals: Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, CNN, Seattle PI, BBC, Nature, National Geographic, & Google News. A normal work day = 1 cycle; a slow work day = wash, rinse, and repeat.
...am generally uncomfortable with toes. Mainly b/c my own are kind of gimpy. Let's move on.
...really do think of the kids in Ethiopia when food is being wasted.
...enjoy British humour, accent, and actors (Colin Firth, teehee.)
Now I tag Han, Cfu, Nev, Kev, and Trace.
It's past 11 and sleep beckons, stay out of trouble cool cats!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home