There's Something Fishy Going On!

Served with a generous helping of cheese, corn, and other good stuff.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

And now for a little wee bit of procrastination:

1)Who tagged you?
Nevin "O_<" Tan

2)In what situation did you meet this person?
CCF in first year

3)How long have you known this person for?
3.5 yrs and bordering on too long! Just joking.

4)What is so special about this person?
He's a smart and a thoughtful guy with interests and hobbies that are all over the place. Seems kind of quiet when you first meet him, but has enough opinions on things to fill a very thick (and blank) book.

5)In your heart, what do you think about this person?
Seems like a repeat of #4, so I'll add on...nice, good, and awesome, haha.

6)At this moment, is there anyone you want to meet? Who?
I want to meet a motivational speaker, because I have no motivation at this moment to study.

7)Favourite memory?
Hands down, getting mauled by a giant dummy, hahaha. We were at a bookstore at lunch one time just walking around when this giant triangular head of the "(fill in subject here) for Dummies" fame pops up out of NOWHERE and just stands in front of us. We were a little taken aback to say the least, and I think he gave us a free magnet or something. I was too baffled by the situation and it was all a blur after that, haha. Oh and that time we pied him. Good times!

8)Tag 8 more people
Red rover, red rover, I call the LCCF grads over...Han, Jlau, Sharon, Ev, Chen, Amy, Linds, Dan, and Edgar.

Good luck on exams, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home